Server Ranger Support
Ready to help
Get help on common tasks in Server Ranger 2, such as creating new nodes, changing alert policies and much more.
If you have a question that doesn’t fit into the regular Help & Guides section, check here. You’ll find answers to questions such as “Where is the Server Ranger database stored”?
Nothing beats getting help from a human! Email us directly. We promise a prompt and helpful reply.
Latest version: Server Ranger 2.5.1 - May 22 2019
• Improved reliability of SMS message alerts on all platforms, especially Windows 10
Release Notes for Server Ranger 2.5
Please note the fix below for the web server port. Previously, Server Ranger did not always acknowledge the specified port number for the web server.
This may require some of your nodes to be updated with the actual port number that you wish to check (usually port 80 for HTTP and port 443 for HTTPS, but not always).
• Web server port setting is now always used
• New info pane for detailed information when a log entry is selected
• Email alert fixes for some email servers
•Various bug fixes and optimizations
• Now checks for the latest version of Server Ranger
Subscribe to the Server Ranger Newsletter
Get news and updates directly from us
No spam, we promise. Our newsletter goes out just a few times a year with news on updates and tips and tricks. Unsubscribe any time.
© 2019 LibertyApp Ltd